Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its been a long time.....

Hello world.....how have you been?.....Sorry, I haven't visited in a while....but u know how life is....its hectic....the last 2 years have been tough...you have been there for me though....you never let me down...you allowed me to vent to you...cry while venting to you....you allowed me to smile.....smile while going over the many memories that we have together.....i'm back now....i didn't mean to disappear on u....I just wanted to let you know that I'm finding myself again....it's going to take some time but please let me make it up to you....I'm getting over some people and have a new job now....I needed the change in my life especially with the job situation....for right now, i'm going to ignore my personal life....I'm going to consume myself with the new job....and you....I need you more than ever now....Please don't turn your back on me.....please let your words flow through me like the River Nile....i can't keep blaming writer's block for my lack of attention to you....its just that....its like i fell out of love for a minute there.....i thought there was something better than you to make me happy, ease my heart.....but you are my 1 true love.....I know that now.....I know its been a long time but can you please give me another chance?

No comments: